Sunday, April 11, 2010

Useless till now.

Every time every one every day is looking for a place to belong.

I think it is something we are born with. I decide to tame my boring days but it's hard thing to say another word without support.

Slowly I knot another story and I underscore another small but delighted victory.

I score an audience of another kind.

Understand that my typing reason hasnt been lightly dreamt.

I am an open thinker and there is more to me than meets the eye.

The wish is this that I am talking to kings and to night oaks and sympathetic readers. Kings meaning the least burdened and the most relaxed and the most talented.

Here is a reminder fed from my heart to yours...

Believe in yourselves that you can make a contribution to the world, a smile to a stranger, that your battles and triumphs can fill someone with hope that thank you for encouragement.

So it ends up being more of a reflection.

Thanks for reading, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment